- Posted by Hemant Yagnick
- On March 13, 2020
- 0 Comments
Please be informed that the GAPI Regional Meeting in Warner Robins has been canceled for Saturday, March 14th, 2020 till further notice. GAPI Executive Committee, BOD and BOT is sending out this advisory for it’s members on recent Coronavirus outbreak. WHO on Wednesday labelled it as a pandemic. Throughout the past week, the focus on Coronavirus (COVID-19) across the United States has increased. As concerns escalate, take steps for your safety and that of your patients.
The best actions to maintain health during this period is similar to what is recommended during a regular flu season:
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
· Stay home when you are sick
· Cover your cough or sneeze
· Practice good hand hygiene by washing your hands often, using either soap and water or alcohol-based hand gel for at least 20 seconds
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
Please find updated information at the links below and stay safe.
Hemant Yagnick, MD
President, GAPI 2020