- To help its members in establishing their practice in the State of Georgia and to protect the professional interests of its members.
- To maintain liaison and communication with other Indian Associations, medical societies, and cultural organizations.
- To promote close relationship and communication among its members and to act as a central forum for the members, whereby information of common interest can be shared.
- To assist members in maintaining close liaison with local, national and international medical societies and organizations in North America and abroad including those in India.
- To promote the standard of practice in the arts and science of medicine in the common interest of its members and the public through educational, social and scientific activities.
- To promote a respectable image of the organization to the public through its nonprofit activities.
- Posted by gapiadmin
- On April 25, 2017
(Left) Sridevi Ranjit performs ”Jaya jaya Durge.” (Photo: ByteGraph) The Georgia Association of Physicians of Indian Heritage (GAPI) held its 29th Annual..
- Posted by m3admin
- On December 5, 2016
GAPI Semi Annual and AAPI Meeting 2016 Saturday, December 10, 2016, Holiday Inn, Roswell Address: 909 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Roswell, GA 30076...
Become a Sponsor
Imagine an opportunity to put your business or services in front of people who need them and are ready to pay for it. The GAPI meeting is a tremendous opportunity to showcase and grow your business. You will be in front of attendees that are Internists, Family physicians, Urologists, Surgeons, Endocrinologists, Ob/Gyn, Hospitalists and from many more medical specialties.