- To help its members in establishing their practice in the State of Georgia and to protect the professional interests of its members.
- To maintain liaison and communication with other Indian Associations, medical societies, and cultural organizations.
- To promote close relationship and communication among its members and to act as a central forum for the members, whereby information of common interest can be shared.
- To assist members in maintaining close liaison with local, national and international medical societies and organizations in North America and abroad including those in India.
- To promote the standard of practice in the arts and science of medicine in the common interest of its members and the public through educational, social and scientific activities.
- To promote a respectable image of the organization to the public through its nonprofit activities.
Serving the hungry at Golden Harvest Food Bank by GAPI and HTS Youth group members, August 4th, 201930 Sep 09:00 am
GAPI members in Augusta, Georgia, and The Youth Group members from HTS Augusta participated in preparing and...
- 27 Sep 03:37 pm
The meeting between GAPI leaders in members in Augusta, Georgia, and leadership of Select Speciality Hospital was...
- 22 Sep 12:55 pm
After the exciting and a very successful conclusion of GAPI/AAPI Annual Convention in Atlanta, Georgia from July...
Become a Sponsor
Imagine an opportunity to put your business or services in front of people who need them and are ready to pay for it. The GAPI meeting is a tremendous opportunity to showcase and grow your business. You will be in front of attendees that are Internists, Family physicians, Urologists, Surgeons, Endocrinologists, Ob/Gyn, Hospitalists and from many more medical specialties.