$100 LIFE MEMBERSHIP PER PERSON
- To help its members in establishing their practice in the State of Georgia and to protect the professional interests of its members.
- To maintain liaison and communication with other Indian Associations, medical societies, and cultural organizations.
- To promote close relationship and communication among its members and to act as a central forum for the members, whereby information of common interest can be shared.
- To assist members in maintaining close liaison with local, national and international medical societies and organizations in North America and abroad including those in India.
- To promote the standard of practice in the arts and science of medicine in the common interest of its members and the public through educational, social and scientific activities.
- To promote a respectable image of the organization to the public through its nonprofit activities.
- 16 May 10:05 am
GAPI Columbus Regional Meeting March 4, 2023 By Dr Raj Alappan and Columbus Team ...
- 16 May 12:57 am
GAPI Regional Meeting in Warner Robins April 22nd, 2023 By Dr Appavuchetty Soundappan and Warner Robins Team...
- 16 May 12:49 am
GAPI Regional Meeting Savannah May 6 ,2023 By Dr Rani Reddy and Dr Mark Manocha
Become a Sponsor
Imagine an opportunity to put your business or services in front of people who need them and are ready to pay for it. The GAPI meeting is a tremendous opportunity to showcase and grow your business. You will be in front of attendees that are Internists, Family physicians, Urologists, Surgeons, Endocrinologists, Ob/Gyn, Hospitalists and from many more medical specialties.