- To help its members in establishing their practice in the State of Georgia and to protect the professional interests of its members.
- To maintain liaison and communication with other Indian Associations, medical societies, and cultural organizations.
- To promote close relationship and communication among its members and to act as a central forum for the members, whereby information of common interest can be shared.
- To assist members in maintaining close liaison with local, national and international medical societies and organizations in North America and abroad including those in India.
- To promote the standard of practice in the arts and science of medicine in the common interest of its members and the public through educational, social and scientific activities.
- To promote a respectable image of the organization to the public through its nonprofit activities.
- 14 Sep 06:51 pm
The GAPI Annual Convention was held on July 3, 2019, in Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta,...
- 19 May 10:29 pm
AAPI President Dr. Naresh Parikh initiated this ambitious 10-City Mega tor of the famous Bollywood Singer, Sukhwinder...
- 23 Mar 05:18 pm
GAPI Regional Meeting in Valdosta, GA was held on March 16th, 2018. DR. Arvind Gupta and Dr....
Become a Sponsor
Imagine an opportunity to put your business or services in front of people who need them and are ready to pay for it. The GAPI meeting is a tremendous opportunity to showcase and grow your business. You will be in front of attendees that are Internists, Family physicians, Urologists, Surgeons, Endocrinologists, Ob/Gyn, Hospitalists and from many more medical specialties.