- To help its members in establishing their practice in the State of Georgia and to protect the professional interests of its members.
- To maintain liaison and communication with other Indian Associations, medical societies, and cultural organizations.
- To promote close relationship and communication among its members and to act as a central forum for the members, whereby information of common interest can be shared.
- To assist members in maintaining close liaison with local, national and international medical societies and organizations in North America and abroad including those in India.
- To promote the standard of practice in the arts and science of medicine in the common interest of its members and the public through educational, social and scientific activities.
- To promote a respectable image of the organization to the public through its nonprofit activities.
- 17 Dec 12:04 pm
As part of AAPI’s Adult Obesity Awareness Campaign, Dr. Uma Jonnalagadda and her staff participated in a community-wide health...
- 8 Dec 12:43 pm
GAPI Regional Meeting in Columbus, GA was held on Nov. 2nd, 2019 at Columbus State University’s Cunningham...
- 23 Oct 08:40 am
The first Regional Meeting of GAPI this year was held on October 12, 2019 in Augusta, Georgia...
Become a Sponsor
Imagine an opportunity to put your business or services in front of people who need them and are ready to pay for it. The GAPI meeting is a tremendous opportunity to showcase and grow your business. You will be in front of attendees that are Internists, Family physicians, Urologists, Surgeons, Endocrinologists, Ob/Gyn, Hospitalists and from many more medical specialties.